Breathing exercises for weight loss the basics, rules, secrets
Could you guess what efficient weight loss for men are the most difficult to perform? This regular exercise.
And, despite their incredible efficiency, for most people, getting regular physical activity fades into the background, “thanks” over-employment and tensions of modern life.
But there is a way which helps you greatly to compensate for the lack of physical training and is easily suited for every woman, because that does
not require the creation of certain conditions to fulfill.
The secret is to just breathe… full chest…
Breathing exercises for weight loss, according to researchers, burn 140% more fat than Jogging, and supported throughout the day with a high level of metabolism .
The first study showing that women can lose excess weight, using proper breathing, the medical community was met with disbelief. Although it was already well known as breathing contributes to physiological changes that cause loss of excess weight, but the results seemed too fantastic.
Therefore, when studies at the University of Los Angeles found that deep breathing helped to burn 140% more calories than riding a bike, many were shocked.
These two conclusions reached by the researchers is one of the causes of excess weight and limiting their influence, millions of women can count on a quick weight loss.
1. The level of atmospheric oxygen is steadily declining due to pollution and climate change. And although the decline of 0.002% per year may seem not so significant, but even this dynamic has significant impact.
2. Chronic stress of modern life is changing our breathing, about 90% of people start to take short, shallow breaths. This shallow breathing limits the filling of the body with oxygen that is so necessary for weight loss.
What is the power of breathing exercises for weight loss?
1. Oxygen optimizes absorption in the digestive tract of nutrients. The digestive tract consists of tiny villi, which absorb calcium, iodine, essential fats, amino acids and dozens of other nutrients that increase metabolism.
And to do it with maximum efficiency, the villi require more oxygen than most tissues in the body.
And when not enough oxygen, “thanks” to the surface to breath, the ability of the villi to absorb nutrients is reduced by as much as 72 %. And when the flow of oxygen in the body is restored, then nutrient absorption is enhanced within a few minutes, and the speed of the metabolism increases by 30 % .
2. Sustainable weight loss and high energy depends on the rapid transformation of food and fat in small “packages” of energy, these molecules are called adenosinetriphosphate or ATP. But for this to happen, cells must be in a slightly alkaline environment (pH above 7).
Oxygen is favored by an alkaline environment, so deep breathing allows you to maintain the perfect pH. And this is the key to optimize the process of the emergence of ATP.
3. Breathing exercises for weight loss helps to remove fat cells from the body of pesticides, preservatives and other toxins.
Scientists discovered that the toxins have a negative effect on production by the organism of growth hormones, thyroid, adrenal and other glands. In addition, in an attempt to protect these vital organs, the body generates more fat as storage for harmful toxins.
Good news: up to 70% of toxins are easily converted into gases produced through deep breaths, so proper breathing can dramatically reduce the toxic load on the body. Just enough to breathe slowly and deeply, to increase the number of “expired” toxins in as many as fifteen times.
4. The oxygen oxidizes your fat deposits. The first step towards the destruction of fat is the interaction of fat cells with molecules of oxygen, thereby oxidizing them.
Incredibly, studies show that most people use less than 25% of the volume of your lungs.
Therefore, if people improve the depth of breathing and the amount entering the body of oxygen, they are more than doubling the amount of oxidized fat in the body.
5. Also breathing exercises for weight loss helps reduce blood stress hormones. A good consumption of oxygen calms the Central nervous system, decreases the production of stress hormone cortisol by as much as 50% within 10 minutes.
Do you need breathing exercises?
To check you consume enough oxygen and need to use breathing exercises for weight loss pass the next test. Place one hand on your abdomen and the other on his chest. Slowly inhale and exhale through your nose four times (normal breath, as you do in everyday life).
What is the hand moved? Ideally, the hand on the chest remains in the same place, and on your abdomen moving up and down. It is a sign of deep breathing in the stomach, the type that maximizes the flow of oxygen in the body. If the hand on the chest greatly moved, it means that you are breathing surface – a sign of oxygen starvation.
The basic principles of breathing exercises
Proven strategy: 15-minute breathing exercise for weight loss daily. On request can be divided into three 5-minute sessions.
To perform at any place, the main thing to be focused on your own breath.
Step 1. Breath
Make full and quick breath in through your nose, relax your abdominal muscles in order to dial into the lungs so much air as possible.
Step 2. The rise
Hold your breath, tighten your abdominal muscles, pull in and then lift the stomach up as you can. Place hand on the abdomen, to better track and control the movement. Abstain in that position for 10 seconds.
Step 3. Tilt and compression
Do a forward bend and then straighten up. (Your shoulders should be slightly rounded.) Tighten your glutes. Abstain in that position for 10 seconds.
Step 4. Exhale
Exhale with resistance (as if you are blowing through a straw). Keep your head and shoulders relaxed, but don’t relax the abdominal and gluteal muscles, until you finish exhaling.
Video exercises breathing exercises for weight loss