Testosterone — the main male sex hormone, androgen. It is synthesized in the body testicles in men, ovaries in women and by the adrenal cortex in both sexes.
What affects testosterone levels in the body:
1. Of course on sexual desire (libido) and sexual potency;
2. A dream — a low level of testosterone leads to insomnia, and Vice
versa lack of sleep reduces the level of this hormone in the body;
3. On the growth of muscle mass and strengthening bones. Testosterone is involved in protein synthesis, stimulates the growth of muscle mass and strength, bone thickens and becomes more durable;
4. On the voice, hair growth;
5. On the cardiovascular system, improving its operation and reducing Continue reading
Rest and recovery — a necessary and important component of any training process, whether it be running, Cycling, bodybuilding or chess. The actions or inaction that you take between workouts, have a huge impact on your results and health. Proper recovery allows you to train more often and more effectively, the wrong way — knocks back and damages
Unfortunately, most people do not pay enough attention to the recovery of muscles after exercise. This article will help to draw attention to important elements of recovery after physical exertion.
Why recovery after exercise is so important
Recovery after your workouts mainly affects «fix» torn muscles and tissues during physical activity, as well as to increase the strength and endurance of the entire body. Especially recovery is important after a hard workout at the gym or intense exercise outside.
In other words, in training we tortured my body and muscles, Continue reading
1. The characteristics and mechanisms of adaptation of the athlete to physical stress
In the process of adaptation to physical stress:
a) increases the ability of the athlete to perform more work;
b) do it with more intensity and more economical;
b) increases the resistance (resistance) of the cells and organs to changes in the internal environment of the event.
According to Meyerson, Amosov, Bendett, etc. every body trains the intensity of its specific functions . muscle strength and length of contractions, gland secretion, nervous knot-frequency impulses of neurons. Continue reading