As has long been known that muscle when bodybuilding do not grow during the workout, the main growth takes place after, during the holidays, and training only encourages the muscle fibers to develop. Therefore such an important role is played by the recovery process after a workout. Thanks to proper recovery and there is a significant increase in muscle mass.
Recovery after the workout includes both regular rest, and reducing intake of some drugs that help to run the restorative powers of the body and start building new cells.
If you approach the recovery process from a scientific point of view, we can distinguish four main phases – fast recovery, slow recovery, sverchuvstvovanie and delayed.
In time Continue reading
Testosterone — the main male sex hormone, androgen. It is synthesized in the body testicles in men, ovaries in women and by the adrenal cortex in both sexes.
What affects testosterone levels in the body:
1. Of course on sexual desire (libido) and sexual potency;
2. A dream — a low level of testosterone leads to insomnia, and Vice
versa lack of sleep reduces the level of this hormone in the body;
3. On the growth of muscle mass and strengthening bones. Testosterone is involved in protein synthesis, stimulates the growth of muscle mass and strength, bone thickens and becomes more durable;
4. On the voice, hair growth;
5. On the cardiovascular system, improving its operation and reducing Continue reading
Currently worldwide, there are also increasing numbers of children with
obesity. According to the International working group on obesity, presents the who, every tenth child of school age in the world has a weight problem. And worldwide the number of people with excess weight more than the hungry [1,6]. With the increase in obese patients is associated a significant increase in the prevalence of diabetes, cardiovascularand other diseases .
In the treatment of obesity there are two main steps: initiation loss of body weight and maintain the achieved effect. The cornerstone of treatment is to modify eating behavior and increase physical activity [4,5]. Continue reading