Swimming is recognized as the most simple, safe and incredibly effective way of building a toned figure and health promotion. If you compare swimming with other sports, they can practice it, who wants it, because it has no serious contraindications.
In this article we’ll talk about swimming and try to understand and answer the question, swimming benefit or harm ? On the effect of classes is not influenced by such factors as physical fitness. The benefits of swimming proved by scientific research. This sport allows you to:
Swimming benefit or harm for the spine and thorax?
If you have back problems, then during the session it starts working Continue reading
Much has been written about the benefits of running. and too little about the main trainer for this sport – a treadmill. How to do it and is it possible to lose weight by running in the gym? All the answers in our material!
There are athletes who go running in the streets. We certainly have a lot of respect, but such feats are not ready. Therefore, our main “tool” for running in the cold time of the year – a treadmill. Warm, comfortable, and even a TV to watch.
But, like any workout, the treadmill has its own specific features. About them and we asked fitness trainer sports club BodyArt fitness Alexander Osipenko.
Sasha, please tell us, first, what is the difference between Continue reading
Testosterone — the main male sex hormone, androgen. It is synthesized in the body testicles in men, ovaries in women and by the adrenal cortex in both sexes.
What affects testosterone levels in the body:
1. Of course on sexual desire (libido) and sexual potency;
2. A dream — a low level of testosterone leads to insomnia, and Vice
versa lack of sleep reduces the level of this hormone in the body;
3. On the growth of muscle mass and strengthening bones. Testosterone is involved in protein synthesis, stimulates the growth of muscle mass and strength, bone thickens and becomes more durable;
4. On the voice, hair growth;
5. On the cardiovascular system, improving its operation and reducing Continue reading